Cladding for Front of House

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have an idea of the cost to buy the concrete woodgrain effect coloured cladding.

I've googled but I can't find any prices.

Also, how do you calculate how much you need? The cladding will have an overlap to look shiplap.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I wasn't aware it was available in any RAL you like but I don't see the relevance of that anyway, as mentioned it's a maintenance free product, painting is not required.

Its a printed cement board so if you buy it raw then it will be cheaper but you will need to paint it.

Can you even buy it raw? And why would you? Have you a link to it in its raw form and where you can get any RAL please?

Hi Freddy
Look at Euroform website and look at weatherclad plank
They don't advertise you can buy it raw, but if you are in a rush and you can't wait a couple of weeks lead time
and you are willing to paint it yourself then you can
buy it unpainted.

Well that's not Cedral is it but I just can't see why on earth you would want to paint it anyway? Cedral is comparible if not cheaper than upvc.

Yes well somebody needs too tell Fred Flintstones
that there are other manufacturers out there, he
just keeps banging on about Cedral (n)

Of course there are but why would fit a cladding that requires painting when for a few quid less you can fit one that doesn't need painting? And then you have the added labour/paint cost to paint it? Yes sounds like a no brainer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back