Cleaning CH system using Sentinel X800

I know tha kamco gives a decent training session free after you have brought one their machines do the others do the same??

the norstrom rep will come and visit you on site to show you how to set up the machine and answer any queries. not sure about the others, think sentinel do a dvd.
Didn't bother me cos I already had done lots of flushing before i bought it. I was more interested in the quality of the kit.

Sponsored Links
I think that Kamco will let you attend their training BEFORE you buy one of their machines but will charge you about £30 which they refund that if you buy one of their machines afterwards.

If they dont then ask for Keith and say that I suggested they should do it for you.

Tony

nice one Tony

I hate Flushing and refuse to do it but was only suggesting the training to the OP

:)

I don't think they'll be willing to let me go on their training course since I'm only 14 ;)

Sponsored Links
I dont see that age should be of any relevance if you could demonstrate that you have access to the purchase price.

I don't do any plumbing work or anything of the sort for anyone else really so I don't think I'll need one. Hopefully when I am a qualified heating engineer I'll get a power flusher.

To flush it properly it should be drained from every pipe drop not just one

Thanks, I have only two in my house, there is a single pipe drop in the kitchen and then all the piping is under the floor boards.

Just about anything that fits should be fine to do rad blank plugs, they should only be a bit more than handtight as they seal on the o-ring, not on the thread.

Just FYI Sentinel X800 was on offer in Homebase and I got it for 4.98, also some other Sentinel products were on offer at 3.98.

Just FYI Sentinel X800 was on offer in Homebase and I got it for 4.98, also some other Sentinel products were on offer at 3.98.

nice info david. Might pop down tomorrow and stock up if its still that price. thats cheaper than the carbooters :D
cheers fella

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back