Clever bloke that Bloomberg.....

Ah bless. **** end is is the type of person who assumes that if you did not vote conservative, you must be a communist

So that means you mustve voted, libdem, ukip or green then :)

Not that party that has a leader that used to write for the morning star communist paper, or that leader that appointed an ex communist as his campaign manager. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Bloomberg quadrupled his fortune during the recession ,he didn't run for president because he didn't want the spotlight turned on how he made his money.

Bloomberg quadrupled his fortune during the recession ,he didn't run for president because he didn't want the spotlight turned on how he made his money.
Really? Do you have a link for that please?

He doesn't mind giving large chunks away either......
Bloomberg has pledged to give away most of his fortune before he dies. That effort is under way. In 2011, the Chronicle of Philanthropy reported, Bloomberg donated more money to charity than all but four other Americans: Margaret A. Cargill, William S. Dietrich II, Paul Allen, and George Soros. He has a foundation, which every year gives away several hundred million dollars to a range of causes, with an emphasis on public health, government innovation, the environment, education, and the arts. The foundation has pledged a hundred million dollars to the Global Polio Eradication Initiative; six hundred million to combat smoking overseas; fifty million to support family planning; and another fifty million to the Sierra Club’s drive to reduce the nation’s reliance on coal plants. Bloomberg himself has reportedly given three million dollars to help establish Mayors Against Illegal Guns—one of many contributions he has made to advance gun-control laws—and $1.1 billion to his alma mater, Johns Hopkins University. Nevertheless, he said, “I don’t see myself as a full-time philanthropist.”
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/08/26/after-bloomberg

I like the fellow. Any intelligent person that recognises Trump for what he is, certainly deserves admiration. Especially those from within Trumps' own party.(y)

I like the fellow. Any intelligent person that recognises Trump for what he is, certainly deserves admiration. Especially those from within Trumps' own party

Are not a fan of Trump then? :):):)

Sponsored Links
These so called Charity Foundations are well known devices for money laundering, the fact that Tony Blair has a few should tell you all you need know.
That facts are that Western economies lost Billions while select individuals suddenly had an exponential growth in their fortunes.
Money like matter cannot be destroyed it can only change form ,so it follows that if banks lose money someone must have gained money.
So the question is that who gained the money lost in the financial meltdown.

I can see why the RWR worship him.

I wasnt being funny, I wondered what you thought about him.:!:

Personally, I absolutely loath the man.

His only redeeming feature is that he managed to articulate the anger of voters.

Lets hope once he has gone, his legacy will have been to bring a new president that does represent the people.

how did this Bloomberg bloke make all this money ??

How many people did he rip off ??

Never heard of the bloke tbh , was he a hotel manager in New York ?

Money like matter cannot be destroyed it can only change form ,so it follows that if banks lose money someone must have gained money.
No one can be that naïve that they have never heard of the stock market and the fact that it can crash. You need a lesson in economics boyo.
You are confusing the words 'money' and 'energy'.(y)

Last edited:
Oh got it now no wonder Noseall thinks the sun shines out of his bottom

Anti Brexit ;)

:)

No one can be that naïve that they have never heard of the stock market and the fact that it can crash. You need a lesson in economics boyo.
You are confusing the words 'money' and 'energy'.(y)
In a financial sense money is a form of energy, the point I was making was that if you lose money someone else has to gain it.
For example if you take the Black Wednesday fiasco were George Soros boasted he made a billion by selling British sterling that he didn't own, that whole debacle cost Britain over £3 billion in taxpayers money most of which ended up in the Soros Quantum fund, Soros has used this money to carry out financial attacks on economies in the far East ,his so called "charity's" which he calls NGO's have been banned in certain countries because of subversive activities.

Michael Bloomberg is against raising taxes on the rich

If only they paid tax, instead of being tax-dodgers and being permitted to hide their money in offshore tax-havens (or doing it illegally) we might not need to raise the rates. Same as with multinational tax-dodgers

Sponsored Links
Back