Mainstream media

Are you suggesting thst everyone should agree with you. I had this Chat with the Sod.... Isn't this communism

Silly bod makes up something totally unconnected with what I said.

Sponsored Links
A little girl leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?

The biker replies, "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I voted for Trump".

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads on the front page:

** U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH. **

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

Shouldn't that be 'Her' lunch.

Why do quitters like yourself live in the land of fantasy - is reality taking a toll on you - snowflake.

Silly bod makes up something totally unconnected with what I said.

I should have stayed in bed and not voted with the Mojority... I think was what you where saying. Isn't it a bit like a dictatorship in so you can do as you like as long as you agree with me??

I should have stayed in bed and not voted with the Mojority... I think was what you where saying. Isn't it a bit like a dictatorship in so you can do as you like as long as you agree with me??
It would help if leaving the EU solved some of the issues you have with large corporation management - which it does not.

You may be lucky in that once we leave the EU, someone somewhere - let's say a bad manager, may get sacked from his role at a large construction company, then you will have achieved your goal.

However, it's a bit like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut. Cast a big enough net....and all that.

Sponsored Links
Bodd in the ring with UK management thats landing blow after blow, Bodd decides to lash out and knock out the ref (EU).

He feels good to have landed a blow but is still getting beat up. With no ref now, the UK mgmt have resorted to knees and elbows.

Brexiteers lashed out and hit the easiest target.

a dictatorship

You asked me what I would have suggested you do and I told you.

What would you have suggested I do John...

I even wished you luck.

So you'll continue doing something that has not helped. And continues not to help.

Good luck with that.

Unlike the Brexers, I am not trying to force you, or the rest of the country, to follow a choice nobody was offered and nobody voted for.

Sort of, it's actually the nine or ten net contributing countries who have paid out to Ireland, and of course as you know, we are the 3rd/4th largest contributor to the budget.

Listening to IDS this morning on Hard talk. He says loosing the UK is like loosing 9 of the poorer EU country's at once.

Wow....

He's a very good speaker. The Hard talk fella couldn't rattle him.
Not so hard I'd say.

I'm sticking with my vote as still no one is listening

Who isnt listening.

Lots of people on here have spent lots of time discussing Brexit with you. You can hardly say we arent listening.

Who isnt listening.

Lots of people on here have spent lots of time discussing Brexit with you. You can hardly say we arent listening.

And you are who???

When somone important comes along, give me a nudge.

Sponsored Links
Back