Click 45a easyfit dual appliance outlet plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Does anyone know where this should be located? I am re-installing my built-in electric oven and hob and I have one of these plates, but I can't work out if it can be flush mounted or if it must be surface mounted. I'm assuming it is supposed to go behind the oven and i'm concerned it wont allow the oven to be pushed in as the back box supplied is very chunky? the plate is PRW217 and the back box is PRW218

Sponsored Links
It is really meant to be flush mounted, so you'll need a deep 1G box to sink in the wall. Depends on the cable size but you'll need at least a 35mm box, maybe a 47mm.

The Dualfits are quite deep even flush mounted so you'd need to check the clearance behind the oven carefully. I recently fell foul of this as the dualfit was too deep with the cover on for the particular oven.

Some ovens have a cut away section near the bottom that will give you enough clearance..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back