clorefication of unvented cylinders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been speaking to a guy whose just been on a unvented course at baxi, and he mentiond that yet another training course will be needed for the clorification of unvented cylinders in the future, will it ever end. Has anyone else heard of this. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Can you Clarify what Clorification means. Calorifier, Chlorination :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think it's the adding of a cleaner to the water supply to neutralize any bug after you have been working with water. We have to do it even when changing the cartridge in a blending valve for bathing water. It is getting beyond a joke, how are people supposed to build up immunity to bugs if everything is sterile?

I think it's the adding of a cleaner to the water supply to neutralize any bug after you have been working with water. We have to do it even when changing the cartridge in a blending valve for bathing water. It is getting beyond a joke, how are people supposed to build up immunity to bugs if everything is sterile?

cozzmic said:
Thats Chlorination...using a solution containing Chlorine to sterilise ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back