clucking fist of officialdom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a woman left a friend in her car while she went shopping while she was away the friend threw an apple core out off the window , later the council sent her a fixed penalty notice ,she refuse to pay and told them to send it to her friend,the council are now taking her to court at a cost of £5000 and charge her with knowingly causing the deposit of controlled waste on land that has not got a controlled waste licence, :eek: it's our money, the same council is puting up its rates bill by 4.9% because its got no cash.

Sponsored Links
a woman left a friend in her car while she went shopping while she was away the friend threw an apple core out off the window , later the council sent her a fixed penalty notice ,she refuse to pay and told them to send it to her friend,the council are now taking her to court at a cost of £5000 and charge her with knowingly causing the deposit of controlled waste on land that has not got a controlled waste licence, :eek: it's our money, the same council is puting up its rates bill by 4.9% because its got no cash.
I'd complain you're being shafted by your council putting up your rates by 4.9% to recover a loss of £5000 is criminal, bet its a tory council ;)

It doesn't cost £5000 to go to court - where did you get that idea from?

what paper do you read, billyo? You seem to some up with a lot of strange stories.

Sponsored Links
and this is the special ex friend sho can`t remember the name of or where he lived but the one she leaves alone in her car with the keys in the ignition

yeah right

try reading the sunday express if its a lie its not my lie, phone the paper,
i dont just buy papers i read then too, plus i am a member of many clubs and groups but not the greens :LOL: i notice a lot of people like the most of issue's posted ;) i will try to keep them coming :)

so joe read securespark, :cool: some of us dont make it up as we go along ;)

Sponsored Links
Back