Cluttered!

Sponsored Links
Amazing and obviously your concern is well appreciated! Incidentally, I had a so-called professional plumber drill holes through every joist to accommodate pipework in a 10 metre run who then proceeded to solder joints between every joist which were 300mm apart to enable him to run his copper through so I had a multi-joined length of pipe which must have taken ages in cutting and soldering. - missing the obvious solution. This same plumber cut through a structural timber with a notch that reduced the dimension from 6 inches to one inch - the carpenter building the roof was not too happy!

Also - those insulation tubes are loved by any mice for nest building - in my roof void the critters have reduced them to course shreddings.

notcher

ae235

Amazing and obviously your concern is well appreciated! Incidentally, I had a so-called professional plumber drill holes through every joist to accommodate pipework in a 10 metre run who then proceeded to solder joints between every joist which were 300mm apart to enable him to run his copper through so I had a multi-joined length of pipe which must have taken ages in cutting and soldering. - missing the obvious solution. This same plumber cut through a structural timber with a notch that reduced the dimension from 6 inches to one inch - the carpenter building the roof was not too happy!

Also - those insulation tubes are loved by any mice for nest building - in my roof void the critters have reduced them to course shreddings.

Yes and the mice/rats love those plastic fittings and pipe.

Sponsored Links
Yes and the mice/rats love those plastic fittings and pipe.
I'm sure they love all things chewable. What do you suggest? Swap all the million miles of cable, pipe etc, in every house and business in the UK - or manage the mice?

I'm sure they love all things chewable. What do you suggest? Swap all the million miles of cable, pipe etc, in every house and business in the UK - or manage the mice?

Prevention.

he means prevention of mice, using the new rodent contraceptive bait.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back