coffee machine XS H/5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I came to see this coffee machine which has no power and found that the suppressor (FLCB431561) looks not right and when tested it did read very low resistance and the input fuses blown, any idea where can I get this part and a circuit diagram for the machine or the suppressor. The Make of the coffee machine RHLA PROJECTS SRL model XS H/5

Sponsored Links
I presume you mean an electrolytic capacitor in a can, if so read the values on the side ie.operating voltage & capacitance in uF but you really need to check if you have volts in & volts out with respect to neutral or earth. Connect a multimeter to each terminal one at a time. I doubt you will get a circuit diagramme anywhere. If you are 100% sure it is that which is faulty then short it out temporarily & see if the fuse still blows. Personally I think your fault may lie elsewhere( eg heating element)

I presume you mean an electrolytic capacitor in a can, if so read the values on the side ie.operating voltage & capacitance in uF but you really need to check if you have volts in & volts out with respect to neutral or earth. Connect a multimeter to each terminal one at a time. I doubt you will get a circuit diagramme anywhere. If you are 100% sure it is that which is faulty then short it out temporarily & see if the fuse still blows. Personally I think your fault may lie elsewhere( eg heating element)

thanks for your reply, if you go to http://www.worldproducts.com/pdfs/WPIISF.pdf you will see he circuit for that suppressor filter and the inputs should have 0,68M ohm but I,m getting about 10 ohms only so is shorting the mains and I think it is faulty, check that please and let me know

Why not just remove it & jumper it out temporarily. It is only a suppressor, the vending machine will work perfectly well without it (unless you have a problem elsewhere).

Sponsored Links
Yes, having seen that link I would now tend to agree with you that it is indeed faulty. As I & zipper said earlier you could temporarily short it out to be 100% certain. Having done that I would send an e-mail to that company asking for details of a supplier.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back