Colour for my dark cottage kitchen to match blue tiles etc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My first post so hope I have posted this in the correct place.

I havent been in my house long and am about to start re-decorating the kitchen. What I am not sure on is what colour to choose. The reason why I am stuck is because:

-The room doesnt get much natural light. There is only one window which goes to our courtyard that is very enclosed.

-It needs to go ok with White units, blue tiles, wooden kitchen tops, beams, brick etc.

Please see below pictures:

Any ideas? I had chosen Farrow & Ball's elephant breath but not sure if its a good choice.

Assistance is greatly appreciated.

Mark[/img]

Sponsored Links
Well it's a complete hotch-potch at the moment. The yellow has to go, and as you suggest, a neutral is needed. EB is a great colour, but if it is dark in there, maybe skimming stone would be better. Colours look much bolder on the wall than on the colour card. Little Greene do a nice range too. Keep it neutral and you can't go wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back