combi gas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i am a time served heating engineer with my city and guilds and i do not have my corgi as it lapsed some years ago, can i install a combi boiler but do not connect the gas and the flue without breaking the regulations on gas and would it be expensive for a corgi guy to connect the said gas and flue.i would do this job myself but its for my sister and she requires the corgi number for insurance

Sponsored Links
Get hold of a pooch first. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone cooperative. Some Corgis aren't limited to licking their own B0l0cks though, they can get their head stuck up their rear end as well....

If you do the installation for no material gain(readies) you are not breaking any rules. If money changes hads it's illegal, believe it or not. So says the Office of the Deputy Primeminister (ODPM).

There may be a problem when it comes to the insurance company but if Prescots lot say it's ok then I can't see what they can complain about.

Sponsored Links
thanks for the quick reply lads.i know if it was my own boiler i would fit it all and wait and see if the insurance query it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back