Combi replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have a suanier duval 30e combi and looking to replace it with a Vaillant combi however i dont know which one to buy i have a 3 bed semi house.

and also any ideas roughly on how much i should be paying to fit by gas safe engineer in same location?

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
A lot will depend on whats involved and if the gas supply needs to be upgraded and how far the meter is away and similar issues.

Perhaps about £1500-£2000 but thats only a typical total cost.

Although you have a dreadful make of boiler, why do you want to replace it?

Tony

for a three bedroom house all of the vaillant range combis will suffice! the costing issue then comes down to how fast do you want your hot water?
a typical vaillant pro24 would be around £1500-£1700 (depending what gas supply upgrades are required) upto around £2500 for the top of the range.

Sponsored Links
A lot will depend on whats involved and if the gas supply needs to be upgraded and how far the meter is away and similar issues.

Perhaps about £1500-£2000 but thats only a typical total cost.

Although you have a dreadful make of boiler, why do you want to replace it?

Tony
Precisley why I want replace it keeps going to boiler lock out and a few other issues in the past

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back