Combination storage boiler - good idea?

Well i'll make it 225 Kev. I hope we can get back onto constructive debate without the post getting locked. (Unfortunately this seems to happen when certain contributors get involved under whichever pseudonym they are using at the time.)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
he was referring to you drivel

I do not write drivel at all, that is clear. The only troll on this thread is you as you contributed sweet FA to the thread - you are trolling noise. A waste of bandwidth. You add no value whatsoever.

The admin should delete posts like yours, as they clutter.

Perhaps you need to be reminded that its your posts which often contain incorrect and irrelevant information or are just plain abusive to others.

You have already had your previous names, Water Systems, Dr Drivel, Big Burner etc. all banned form this site.

I also forsee that Morrismini will be banned within the next month just like the others !

Dont you ever learn by your experiences?

Tony

drivel said:
I do not write drivel at all, that is clear. The only troll on this thread is you as you contributed sweet FA to the thread - you are trolling noise. A waste of bandwidth. You add no value whatsoever.

The admin should delete posts like yours, as they clutter.

I have posted the e mail adress for you

but just in case you missed it [email protected]

go fill yer boots :LOL:

more like you dare not try it, given your track record on this forum :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps you need to be reminded that its your posts which often contain incorrect and irrelevant information or are just plain abusive to others.

You have already had your previous names, Water Systems, Dr Drivel, Big Burner etc. all banned form this site.

I also forsee that Morrismini will be banned within the next month just like the others !

Dont you ever learn by your experiences?

Tony

Can you show me where my posts contain incorrect and irrelevant information? Of the 90 odd about half are telling people to stop post garbage and cluttering up threads as you are now.

You are the one who advised two pressure reducing valves on a system. This displayed complete ignorance of this business. On one thread many were far from complimentary of you. They also found you are a fraud passing yourself off as registered when you are not. I see you never challenged the allegations.

I have never come across a bunch of fools on a forum as this one. There is a hard core who constantly bitch with each other, say people are someone else, shout they are brilliant and clutter threads with totally non-constructive posts.

You are a great offender.
[/u]

?;')*^&%$£")

< snip total and utter inane garbage >

This one is a nuisance, clutters threads and should be banned. Not once since I have been on here has he written anything sensible or constructive.

You are not very good at covering yourself are you morrismini/water systems, you let slip with your favourite little new saying, no one else on gods earth would use such a stupid saying, only you, your little dig to kevplumb "A waste of bandwidth" water systems dig on the screwfix forum "You are waste of bandwidth Just nuisance value"

just look on screwfix, topic "which combi boiler". you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce this one, if you are going to pretend not to be Water Systems and all your other guises, you need to do better.

This one is a nuisance, clutters threads and should be banned. Not once since I have been on here has he written anything sensible or constructive.

be sure to put it in your e mail to admin
hahaha-024.gif

Mr "I", you are a waste of space and have not once posted anything constructive.

Are you really James Bond? Do you jump out of helicopters?
hahaha-024.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back