Combined bathroom ceiling light and radiant heater.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are these monstrous things still available ?
Have a customer who seems to think so and wants one replaced.

Cheers

Mark

Sponsored Links
TLGHL750.JPG

What one of these monstrosities? Why would anyone want one? Fit a downflow heater instead. Much neater.

You can still get them, but make sure that you don't fit it in an inapropriate zone.

Clicky

Sponsored Links
EEEH, if they're good enough for your granny, they're good enough for you, lad!!

I removed one in a (6'x8') bathroom 3 weeks ago and replaced with IPx4 fitting.
I had coded it on a PIR as it was directly above the bath + It wasnt even earthed from the day it was put in when the place was built 30 odd years ago. It only went in the skip yesterday when I cleared the van out.

Hello

I've got one of those horrible things in the bathroom too. What's a safe zone for it? You actually have to stand on the side of the bath(!) to pull the cord and turn it on. I'd like to get it replaced with something better looking/more efficient - what's a downflow heater or IP4?

many thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back