Come Dine With Me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Watching an episode now.

What is it with people who make a big deal of gagging and faux-vomiting when they try something they don't like?

Same woman starts cooking with her other half, telling him he's using the wrong side of the grater to zest some fruit, while she attempts in vain to cream together hard fat & sugar.

With a balloon whisk....

How to make yourself look a right tit on TV.

Thanks, I feel better now!

Sponsored Links
Some of them think they look superior by belittling others or bragging about their success,possessions or travel. They may slate anothers cooking method to big themselves up :whistle:

This program just goes to show that most people can't see themselves as they really are. Now in my case, because I often p**s people off (having aspergers) people eventually tell me, so I think I'm about as self aware as you can get.

Sponsored Links
It's more like Come Brag With Me. I can't watch it any more.

Oh I don't know. There's always some prat some thinking he's clever enough to win by game playing.

They obviously profile the contestants to make for maximum conflict and entertainment.

I haven't watched it for quite some time (or any TV), but I did like the narrator - he was what made the show.

Some of the contestants are so far up their own backsides. Middle aged old boilers thinking they're girly girls , etc

Probably 300 TV channels but only enough decent programming to fill 3, and that is generous.

Last edited:
I have watched it on and off, not keen on the couples version, there was a cracker a few years ago from Preston, five odd balls , the producer must have been rubbing his hands, another guy threw everyone out because they were plebs

Sponsored Links
Back