BBC Drama

What really irritates me about the BBC is the OTT censorship on news items...They manage to show a suicide bombing aftermath with not a drop of blood ..I'm 55...Do not need to be treated childlike.its the news..stop your kids watching if you offended.

I can't recall even Fox News showing images as you suggest. What's the point? You need to see the blood and gore to verify it actually happened? How does showing the blood etc improve the reporting?

Sponsored Links
The RWR just hate the fact that there is nothing good to report about any right wing activities and that all the mainstream new outlets reveal how despised the far right is amongst intelligent people.

Poor feckars. You have to feel sorry for them.

I just can't believe how some people can operate filled with so much hate and fear. We must have a mental health epidemic on our hands.

Sponsored Links
Not worth starting another thread I might as well take the abuse on this thread.

Listening to Sarah Cox on the Radio this morning. I hope she don't take over from Chris Evans on Radio 2.

And its not because she's a woman.

I think we can all leave you in the corner to shout as loud as you like. (y)

No I just find it amusing that you post guardian and independent links as though they are credible sources. Have you even read your own links ? It's basically a conversation down the pub.

I suppose you could argue that the BBC is consistent in its slamming and shaming of Corbyn but then again the Jews have made themselves perfectly clear they don't want Corbyn. If Corbyn was anything like Blair youd bet your bottom dollar his face would be plastered across the screen at every given opportunity. The BBC right wing ? -- Ha, next you'll be trying to convince me Jimmy saville was a virgjn

No I just find it amusing that you post guardian and independent links as though they are credible sources. Have you even read your own links ? It's basically a conversation down the pub.

I suppose you could argue that the BBC is consistent in its slamming and shaming of Corbyn but then again the Jews have made themselves perfectly clear they don't want Corbyn. If Corbyn was anything like Blair youd bet your bottom dollar his face would be plastered across the screen at every given opportunity. The BBC right wing ? -- Ha, next you'll be trying to convince me Jimmy saville was a virgjn

Your comprehension needs work.

Chris Patten, former Tory cabinet minister - BBC Chairman 2011-14
Nick Robinson once chairman of Young Conservatives
Thea Rogers became George Osbornes special advisor
Andrew Neil is chairman of the conservative Spectator magazine
Robbie Gibb, former chief of staff to the Tory Francis Maude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Gibb

Gibb was a political advisor and Chief of Staff to the then Shadow Chancellor Francis Maude. He played a leading role in Michael Portillo’s unsuccessful campaign to be leader of the Conservative Party.
In July 2017, it was announced that Gibb would be the next Director of Communications at 10 Downing Street.

BBC Global news controller Craig Oliver became Director of Communications for David Cameron.

The list goes on. The BBC News and Politics output is not liberal or left wing and has strong ties to the Conservative party.

Gibb was a political advisor and Chief of Staff to the then Shadow Chancellor Francis Maude. He played a leading role in Michael Portillo’s unsuccessful campaign to be leader of the Conservative Party.
In July 2017, it was announced that Gibb would be the next Director of Communications at 10 Downing Street.

BBC Global news controller Craig Oliver became Director of Communications for David Cameron.

The list goes on. The BBC News and Politics output is not liberal or left wing and has strong ties to the Conservative party.
OMG! Hawk will explode!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The naivety is strong here. You assume that parties are ideologically and politically opposed when in actual fact politicians have far more in common with each other than the general public. 100 years ago you might have found a true red or a true blue but it's become quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that the politicians in this country are conspiring against the general public as and when it suits them as an act of self preservation and self maximisation.

You also neglect to mention that the BBC is littered with hard-left Marxist/ globalist degenerates - riddled with them, and it shows.

The conservative party is just as stocked with globalists as the Labour party and it was the push towards this globalist utopia which resulted in the British government dissolving most of its powers to Brussels as far back as the 70s. The fear with Brexit is that politicians will actually have to govern after the country leaves the EU - they will actually have to do something for the money.

After Brexit if the UK becomes a Sovereign state again then politicians who run the country will be held accountable for their actions. They won't be able as they have done in the past to Blame the EU for their lack of action on issues like immigration.
Maybe that is what some of them are afraid of.

After Brexit if the UK becomes a Sovereign state again then politicians who run the country will be held accountable for their actions. They won't be able as they have done in the past to Blame the EU for their lack of action on issues like immigration.
Maybe that is what some of them are afraid of.

Recognition that the EU has been blamed for so many things that are actually the fault of our own governments.

But it has been said lots before.

Will be a bit late when we have brexited to find we still have the same issues, and even less money and ability to do anything about it.

But don't let that open any minds !

I can't recall even Fox News showing images as you suggest. What's the point? You need to see the blood and gore to verify it actually happened? How does showing the blood etc improve the reporting?
I do not need to see blood and gore,I'm 55 year old and seen enough,censorship has a much wider aspect to it than amounts of blood on screen.

Sponsored Links
Back