BBC Drama

Sponsored Links
Not watched it but I assume some must be happy that the terrorist is a muslim woman in a hijab - thankfully they nailed one stereotype. :mrgreen:

Not watched it but I assume some must be happy that the terrorist is a muslim woman in a hijab - thankfully they nailed one stereotype. :mrgreen:

Another stereotype is that bodyguard is a white sweaty sock......

Another stereotype is that bodyguard is a white sweaty sock......
What? Now it's too true to life?

Actually, the muslim woman was the brains and 'engineer' (bomb maker) as she called herself.

Sponsored Links
Catching up on Peaky Blinders. On series 4 last episode.

It must be the mid 1920's. On the last episode there was a young black army officer... Would there have been black army officers back in the 20's and possibly WW1.

Catching up on Peaky Blinders. On series 4 last episode.

It must be the mid 1920's. On the last episode there was a young black army officer... Would there have been black army officers back in the 20's and possibly WW1.

coincidence, I just watched sundays finale earlier tonight, I wont give it way.

so, series 4, has Tom hardy made his appearance as the superb as Alfie Solomons yet? if not that will be series 5, he's magnificent.

coincidence, I just watched sundays finale earlier tonight, I wont give it way.

so, series 4, has Tom hardy made his appearance as the superb as Alfie Solomons yet? if not that will be series 5, he's magnificent.

Alfie has been in it a long time. He really is a good.
My mum loves it but I never fancied it.. Started watching one sleepless night on
BBC 4.. Love it

My post yesterday was to the day of EFLs last post last year. I thought you might like that

Sponsored Links
Back