BBC Drama

B

Bodd

I don't like the BBC but they do make some good TV. But it's unrealistic most of the time.
I don't know what they are getting at most of the time in the left wing pc minds

I watched the 1st episode of Body guard last night.

A train with a suicide bomber on board.

Just so has it the body guard was on this same train.

The train gets diverted so that a anti terrorist squad can deal with the situation.
Now I'm sure there will be women in these teams who can do just as good a job as a man.

The head of the fire arms unit was a woman
Backed up by a female snipper.
Followed by a lady bomb desposal expert.

Is this for real ? all on duty the same night.

Is this real life is my question..

Sponsored Links
You aint seen nothing yet. No, it's not real life and Cressida Dick agrees.

I think there are too many women on the BBC traffic reports.

Sponsored Links
The head of the fire arms unit was a woman
Backed up by a female snipper.
Followed by a lady bomb desposal expert.

Why does any of that matter? Is it important who pulls the trigger for the good guys?

Television scripts these days have to be PC compliant, no smoking, woman beating up as many people as the men do.
All colours and creeds have to be represented equally.
However there is evidence to show that woman in stressful and dangerous situations can become sexually aroused, something to do with a primal survival instinct.
There have Been cases in N.Ireland where female police and security force personnel involved in stake out and surveillance operations would start pestering their male colleagues for sex.
In one incident a male and female surveillance team had a suspect under observation from a disguised builders van, the female officer uncharacteristically started to give the male officer the "eye"so to speak.
Unfortunately the suspect they had Been waiting on passed their van and heard amorous noises emanating from inside, he knew something was up so he ran off.
The officers involved were both sacked and the woman required psychiatric counselling because she couldn't understand what came over her (apart from the policeman of course)
This wasn't an isolated incident which explains why traditionally men and woman have been kept separate in certain situations.

Hard-left gender and racial equality narrative. If it's abnormal, degenerate, ****ed up and wrong it's probably made by the BBC.

Last edited:
Total unbelievable rubbish on tv nowdays. I was watching something the other night where a pretty ordinary bloke who worked on a newspaper turned into some kind of indestructible, flying, do-good, super hero. As if THAT happens in real life!

Why does any of that matter? Is it important who pulls the trigger for the good guys?

It matters to the BBC who claim to make real believable drama.
It helps them to believe that the corporation is a equal diverse company.
Where's in reality its not.

What a peculiar question.

Who are the 'good' guys ?

Should the general public have no interest in how the BBC spend their money ? The public fund the BBC, without it there is no BBC.

Last edited:
When ever there's a TV or radio advert warning us about crime fraud or other criminal activitys. The actors playing the criminals are always white or if on the radio have a working class English accent.
Never see black or Asian criminals unless they are with another who happens to be white.

I'm here to be shot down

Sponsored Links
Back