Coming of Age

C

cantaloup63

Young master cantaloup has just returned home from his friend's 17th birthday party. Covered in puke and obviously pi$$ed. Now I know that some of you are TT (now or indeed throughout life), but have any of you any joyous memories of your first few highly inebriate moments?

Sponsored Links
Errrrr my Grandmother in her wisdom when I was 9 gave me some Stones Ginger wine to make me want to hate alcohol. I can still remember walking home with my mother crying and puking saying it was horrible stuff.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Errrrr my Grandmother in her wisdom when I was 9 gave me some Stones Ginger wine to make me want to hate alcohol. I can still remember walking home with my mother crying and puking saying it was horrible stuff.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Take it you've recovered since? ;)

Only weekends now and even then not always.
Nothing since my birthday actually 17 days ago now.
Just dont fancy it.

Sponsored Links
Covered in puke and obviously p**sed.

Got to be done i was always wasted on friday/saturday nights at that age, Not the puke though.
It's his first. Could be worse - could have a pregnant girlfriend :eek:

My first involved 2/3 bottle of scotch and a lot of water and walking round the garden.

Now it seems to involve white wine an remembering how to vaguely type :oops:

My 14 year old refused a glass of wine at xmas dinner.
So did my 16 year old.

I know the 16 yr old has a beer at his friends parties but I have never known him drunk ( I have my spies :D). The youngest says he hates the smell of it.

Good stuff :mrgreen:

My 14 year old refused a glass of wine at xmas dinner.
So did my 16 year old.
Had my Mum and in-laws over for Christmas and they refused some wine - so I had to drink it for them. Well, it would have been rude not to :D

I can just about remember my dad hitting me when I came home one night in the mid seventies almost legless.(reckon I was 17 at the time) Well at least I can remember him apologising to me the next day for the belting he gave me. . But I have been quite drunk , many times since then, so probably my memory has faded with time. Still love the old chap though. ;) ;) ;)

Do that to your kids these days and you'll be up in court before you can say 4 pints of bitter. ;) ;)

No need a strong word does the trick.
Ex hates me for that, one look one word they behave.

Heard them argue with her once, they didn't know I was around hers and in the other room.
I walked in and asked them to repeat what they had just said.

"Sorry Mum" wasn't what I had heard but the promise they would not do it again was suffice.

Never had to raise a hand to them.

1976, 16 yrs old working, had to be in for eleven, went to bed sneaked out of the back window,swung along the cast gutter to next doors, down the drain pipe.
Met a gang of car thieves, joined in, got home at 5am, and he was waiting, i had a makeshift ladder which when i flicked away with my feet, didn't look like a ladder, just putting it up to the window and his head popped out,"you little bastard stay there" :LOL:
He came down picked 2 pans up, i saw him, still dark through the kitchen window, in the nude, i thought this was serious he's gonna pan me to death :oops:
Anyway he went upstairs ,filled them full of water then poured them out the window on me,first missed then i dived under the second panful hoping he would be full of joy, and not stove me in :D it worked. :LOL:

16 and working :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back