Comments on these hinges please!

Sponsored Links
These are 2 samples we got in our small showroom. Quality

window 1.jpg window 2.jpg or how about no hinges, not sure if they are still a bit obtrusive when open though.
I could put you onto a joinery shop in Bromsgrove that will do pretty much anything you want at brilliant prices, their specialty is sash windows but these are their std casements, this one 990 wide by 1020 high factory finished in white multipoint locking, on transom and head and sill £298 plus VAT There lead times aren't the greatest, usually 8 weeks, but they have always helped me on that if I have been desperate. The only thing I will say is that these could do with stays, which I will retro fit. I didn't think they wouldn't have any but as it has taken me 9 months to fit the thing I think I might be pushing my luck, but I'm sure if I did they would send me a pair.
But otherwise totally agree they are far to big and ugly for windows.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back