Commercial Boiler fitted in a house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
. British Gas do not allow to go over the U6's limit and only go to 6.

With that in mind then I guess 'British Gas' frown upon applying the 'diversity factor'.

Now you know. ;)

We need someone like you to join the combustion chamber , a wealth of knowledge that needs to be aired regarding gas related topics.

Sponsored Links
Not with that number it isn't.

That was the information I was given from the person who had installed and removed the boiler. Looking at the condition of the boiler I had no reason to doubt what he told me. Ideally it probably is best to sell to someone who is fairly local.. Should there be any problems with the boiler it can resolved easier. But obviously that's the worst case scenario which I'm pretty confident will not be the case :)

I'm still interested.
Let me know how much your thinking... *************** or via the sites message section.

You've been had,that boiler was made late august 2008 :D
But if he has had it a year and he knows for sure it was only in 6 months, it means it was in storage for long time. It seems it is still made exactly the same.

In storage for 41/2 years?????? I doubt it
If the boiler is in good nick then he should fit it. It cost him next to nothing. If he knows for sure when it was fitted then it was in storage for 4.5 years.

It's not suitable, even if it was a 2014 model, his best bet is to not fit it, if he won't listen to people in here, take the fooking manufacturers advice and buy the boiler you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back