Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
the birds and bee's,flowers and tree's, fish's on the line,girls and guys and yellow butterflies singing hello........

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
lap dance which required the use of a pole and a rather delicately strung trapeze, it was all going so well until.....

...........a tightrope walker lost his footing and fell splitting his----------

-- had left the instructions in the changing rooms - along with his mitre and his swimming trunks. :eek: :oops: In a blind panic he jumped into the water --

... just as Eamonn Andrews clutching a big red book, walked in with a camera crew, and said 'This Is Your Life Bishop' which was rather embarrassing as by now he had...

-- Agnetha's tail wrapped firmly around his waist. "The rest of your life can wait", she cooed softly as she locked her lips onto his --

there was only one thing that he could say as he surfaced from her passionate embrace with a rather embarrassed look on his face...

'mmmmmm that was simply 'mermalicious' :)
....but I can't come out of the pool just now because :oops:

I had a bit of a costume malfunction when i dived in leaving my......................

-- flock not knowing which way to look." "Is this motley lot yours?", roared the pool manager. He wasn't at all happy --

because he had queued for two hours at Aldi for a replacement sun longer cover and when he was finally admitted at 8.00am they only had two in and he missed them both...causing him to.....

Sponsored Links
Back