Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
trying to remind all and sundry that everything giong on is attributable to the dark side. "But i like the light spongy side said" Mr snuffleufagus, a furry creature from another-----

.....the cook, who had humiliated the MP when she published an article stating how he had totally misunderstood the title of her previous book 'Have A Nibble At My Tasty Bits' when they met one lazy Sunday afternoon in a local hotel....

Sponsored Links
-- who's name was an anagram of Fawlty Towers. He wasn't exactly backwards in coming forwards: "Let's skip the starters and go straight to the sauce and pickles --

the hotel was Flattery Wows :eek:

......she was just about to agree, but changed her mind immediately when he suddenly whipped out a rather large ......

-- savaloy sausage. It looked foul and smelt worse and she recoiled in horror as he cut it open to reveal a putrid mass of pulverized --

Mayonnaise Layer Cake :eek:
"who told you to put that in there" she screamed quite hysterically, "how dare you put my muffin in a sausage "
and she proceeded to ....

-- scoop out the cake layer by layer. "If you like it so much, have some! :evil: " she yelled as she shoved a spoonful of foul, black 'paté' into --

the nearest open receptacle she could find, which just happened to be his .....

-- laptop bag. :eek: The MP howled in protest; "Do you know how long it took to catch all those spiders? :mad: "

"Not as long as it'll take to explain this! :evil: " she retorted as she grabbed her buttered bun and --

flashed her crocheted undergarments. A passing icecream vendor suddenly rang his chimes, the tones of popeye the sailor man rang out causing mass hysteria in the local nunnery where........

apparently the sisters were desperate for a 69, and misread his advert advertising a cone with a flake in, which caused them to .....

-- pour out of the nunnery and surround the van. The ice cream man had never seen so many nuns and muttered to himself, "If they were all laid end to end --"

Mother superior would have a pink fit" switching off his chimes a sense of tranquil calm descended. The sea of black and white looking like a penguin convention in.............

Sponsored Links
Back