Complete the Sentence

• Thread starter RedHerring2
  • Start date
Mother superior would have a pink fit" switching off his chimes a sense of tranquil calm descended. The sea of black and white looking like a penguin convention in.............

the Arctic Circle....the newspaper headline the next day was...

Nuns gone to Iceland .....

(I'm sorry it rubbish :oops: )

Sponsored Links
they had to settle for an ice cold 'Woppa' which they were just about to enjoy when who should walk in but.....

-- the Bishop. :eek: :eek: :eek: "Stop what you are doing! Did Our Lord do that? On a SUNDAY! :mad: :mad: :mad: " All the nuns were speechless, except one: "We didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition --

Sponsored Links
----- our cheif weapon is surprise" she continued shamelessly plagiarising a scene from a 1970's sketch show. To which the bishop shouted "BOO".........

.....started to shake in a rather erotic fashion, the Bishops eyes glazed over as he remembered for a moment a rather pleasant occasion in 1963...then (remembering the sketch) he shouted loudly "CONFESS" and ......

.........keeping with the comedy theme announced " i have a cunning plan"................

"-- to take over the BBC Television Centre. Once inside, we will return Songs of Praise to its proper time slot, reinstate Morning Worship and --"

bring back the Epilogue....they were just about to leave when, red faced and out the breath, Mother Superior almost fell in through the door shouting....

--hundred audience members waiting to get Brucies autograph. Stunned by the sudden attention---

-- Brucie was momentarily lost for words. He tried to recompose himself but, before he could even say "Nice to See You --", Wogan appeared out of nowhere with --

his toupee in hand looking really annoyed "Bruce this is not mine, it must be yours"
this annoyed Bruce, so he swung a punch but missed and .....

Sponsored Links
Back