Compression fittings.

would you like a spade Dick? Lots of laughing smilies doesn't make you any more plausible, just more foolish. keep it up old boy.

Sponsored Links
I think that we've had this debait before :)

I was always told that you dont need jointing paste on compression fittings

Having said that I now do use Boss universal jointing paste because you can use it both on water and gas.
Unless you buy good quality fittings ie Conex I dont want to take the chance anymore.

And I'm 44years in the trade :(

I think that we've had this debait before :)

I was always told that you dont need jointing paste on compression fittings

Having said that I now do use Boss universal jointing paste because you can use it both on water and gas.
Unless you buy good quality fittings ie Conex I dont want to take the chance anymore.

And I'm 44years in the trade :(

Oh it's been thrashed out on here before alright & I always win!!
:LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Sponsored Links
See what you started. No wonder you can never get a plumber when you need one. They're all on here, arguing the BOSS. :LOL:

I normally smear a bit of tru blue or what ever on the fitting, it saves remaking or nipping up weeping ones imo.[/quote]

First one with the answer gets a prize.
A fairly wothhless prize, mind you. Well, totally worthless, actually.

Oh it's been thrashed out on here before alright & I always win!!
:LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Your almost as deluded as Water Systems ! Very funny dick, your always good for a laugh, I'll give you that, but I'm not sure in the way you intended ;)

First one with the answer gets a prize.
A fairly wothhless prize, mind you. Well, totally worthless, actually.

Do you mean Manufacturers auld son or drifted, swaged.....etc etc???

C'mon chaps, you're under starter's orders. Sorry, I can't take parts as I'm still crying in my beer from the football!!!................... :cry: :cry: :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back