Compression joints

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've always used Boss White(generic name) on my compression joints & rarely had a leak.
What Joint Compound do you guy use on your compression joints??

Sponsored Links
BES fitting, no johnies, no spit, just Bahco spanners

Sponsored Links
They got you up late in the care home this morning.
I'm surprised that such an experienced and qualified individual would rely on the advice of his lowly peers.
I only squeeze the joints up as much as the government squeezes me, or maybe a little less, as like with the revenue if you tighten up too much, leaks appear.:cry:

Really I'm surprised at you lot??!!!! There's DaftyDIYers & Google Warriors hanging on every word & frankly I don't think you're taking this thread seriously??

How very dare you say I'm in a Home??!! It's a Secure Unit for the criminally insane & elderly Plumbers.
Agile will be joining me next week, if he can work out the Bus routes. I've told him his Oyster Card is no good on Straithclyde Passenger Transport or the Glasga Trams.

I'm slightly concerned at the amount of Oil Monkeys that have viewed & commented on this, none of which has in any way been helpful!! Frankly I'd of thought this time of year you'd be out spinning burner fans to get burners going & then charging the OAPs for a new capacitor??!! Oh oooopppps!! There I go again, cat & bag!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back