Concealed fix toilet cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not having done much on these at all. Got one for a friend and it is only filling up very slowly. The thing is how to get in to it. I can pull off the front panel and reveal the cistern, but then not shure how the components come out. The float assembly is all plastic and I guess like most is past through the bottom and then a nut locked up onto it, as there is the flexi cold feed onto it at the bottom. The only way I can see to get to this is take the toilet pan out and then remove the panel behind that.
Please say there is an easier way. Cheers

Sponsored Links
The panel behind the pan (should) lift up to give you access to the bottom of the cistern.

Once you have got that out, you'll find the cistern will easily detach from the crappy plastic bracket that holds it on, allowing you to work on it on the floor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back