concealed shower valve connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I'm fitting a concealed shower and just thought I'd see if I can get some confirmation that I'm attacking it in the correct manner.

The shower ... https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/astoria-traditional-concealed-shower-valve-inc-8-head-with-arm

The valve is vertical with two taps. To centre the valve in the shower it sits close a stud. The hot and cold feeds are either side of the valve with 1/2" bsp female fittings.

My plan is to fit 1/2" male x 15mm connectors. Then very short run of copper, 90 degree compression elbows and lengths of copper heading down towards the poly pipe coming up out the floor. Is this a sensible approach or is there a better way ?

Also not sure whether to connect copper to polypipe direct or perhaps use 15mm x 15mm flexible hose ?

Many thanks in advance

CB

Sponsored Links
No reason you couldn't just do as you suggest & fit two push fit elbows, space permitting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back