Concealed toilet system - Tece/Grohe/Geberit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so I have been looking at concealed systems to order for our toilet - nearly everything has arrived so wanted to start getting thing fitted.

Looking at Grohe and Geberit they are personal preference of the brand I see with people here. Although I haven't been able to find much about the other German brand Tece, has anyone installed it and used it?

I do quite like the flush plate that you can get with Tece that is only 3mm thick and stainless steel.

All the other brands seem to make ones that are quite deep 8mm or so.

Sponsored Links
I have only replaced a Grohe adiago,fitting a concealed cistern is a piece of cake,it's when you come to replace it one day, after the carpenter and tiler have entombed it,so I was impressed how easy it was,took about 10 minutes

Sponsored Links
The difficulty was trying to find one that fitted in the cavity. Opted for a Viega in the end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back