Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads, its gone far enough, we cant pull the wool over Joes eyes, he's not daft, i'll come clean Joe i was winding you up, the holocaust never happened, also while i'm on the subject the Yanks never landed on the moon, Elvis is alive and well, he works on a till at Asda in Milton Keynes, and lastly the planet Earth isn't a sphere, its flat as pancake, now i'm off to play with the little people that live at the bottom of my garden.

Sponsored Links
I've been to Dacchau concentration camp and viewed the evidence provided (and there is an awful lot of it) and visited the crematory there too. There was a similiar thread a few months ago that was deleted on which I posted a couple of pictures of the ovens. To be honest the size of the ovens was surprising in that they weren't or didn't seem to be big enough. True Dacchau wasn't the death camp some of the others were but those things must still have been burning 24 hours a day.Each oven and there are four looks like they could hold 3-5 people.
My father worked as a furnace controller for the council and at times had to burn dieseased cattle in the combustion chamber. It took around 20 - 30 minutes to completely destroy the carcass and he sometimes joked that was how he was going to get rid of mom.
As to the burning of the bodies in the camps it did say that coal was commonly used to assist combustion and towards the end of the war it was the shortage of this fuel that was causing problems.

No-one was gassed at Dachau - that is well documented. It was originally said that they were - but they had to withdraw the claim. Even the Simon Wiesenthal Centre admit that it never happened. People die of many causes - and the only way to dispose of typhus victims is burning. No gas chamber was ever operated in Germany - and that's official.

Sponsored Links
Discredited by those who had good reason to discredit it? Why were they allowed into a 'death camp' anyway?

4 million for fifty years - then dropped to 1.5 million.

Explain that one.

Just where do you get the notion that you are believing the truth?
I'm not making any assertions - you are.

What you constantly struggle with on your many pointless tirades is verified references.
To you, if it's not on Google, it doesn't exist/didn't happen or is plain wrong.

You've posted three references on this particularly distasteful rambling of yours without apparently checking the background to them. If you had, i suspect even you, would have had the good grace to alter your stance. But that assumes your not the complete sick individual you try to make yourself out to be.

Just answer the questions that I set you. Even the Nazi Hunter himself agrees that the Nuremberg show trials were based on lies. Eye witness accounts that Simon Wiesenthal says are false. I've got the Nazi Hunter on my side. Why don't you take it up with him?

I've been to Dacchau concentration camp and viewed the evidence provided (and there is an awful lot of it) and visited the crematory there too. There was a similiar thread a few months ago that was deleted on which I posted a couple of pictures of the ovens. To be honest the size of the ovens was surprising in that they weren't or didn't seem to be big enough. True Dacchau wasn't the death camp some of the others were but those things must still have been burning 24 hours a day.Each oven and there are four looks like they could hold 3-5 people.
My father worked as a furnace controller for the council and at times had to burn dieseased cattle in the combustion chamber. It took around 20 - 30 minutes to completely destroy the carcass and he sometimes joked that was how he was going to get rid of mom.
As to the burning of the bodies in the camps it did say that coal was commonly used to assist combustion and towards the end of the war it was the shortage of this fuel that was causing problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topf_and_Sons

Ovens were built special.

In 1939, following a massive outbreak of Typhus in Buchenwald,[2]

Just answer the questions that I set you. Even the Nazi Hunter himself agrees that the Nuremberg show trials were based on lies. Eye witness accounts that Simon Wiesenthal says are false. I've got the Nazi Hunter on my side. Why don't you take it up with him?
Struggling eh Joe?

Simple tasks too much for the simple man.

Nope. Ask me a question and you'll get an answer. Now you tell me about the mock trial of Nuremberg.

Nope. Ask a serious question. And explain the plaque please.

You aren't saying anything mate. Say something or go away.

You aren't saying anything mate. Say something or go away.
Oh dear. Big bully not liking it eh?

You see what you want and blinker yourself to the rest.
So far all you've done is spout your usual antagonistic claptrap and closed your mind to everything else.

Perhaps you'll surprise us all and prove otherwise.

Oh, and trust me. I'm no mate of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back