Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to facts mate (he won't).
Well, you haven't

You post up the odd reference found on Google.
You then try and somehow claim the moral high ground. Shame you don't actually look a little deeper into the source of your information.

Even your Red Cross 'truth' was discredited - but you don't want to know about that do you.!!

Sponsored Links
Discredited by those who had good reason to discredit it? Why were they allowed into a 'death camp' anyway?

4 million for fifty years - then dropped to 1.5 million.

Explain that one.

Just where do you get the notion that you are believing the truth?

How many millions? It takes twenty minutes to burn a body in the high tech incinerators of today. Work out how many crematoria you would need then ask what happened to them all? And where are the ashes? They've never been found.

Symphony of sad songs ~ goreki

The cinder ash paths are where the ashes are.............fragments of bones can still be picked up.

I'm really surprised you believe this Neo Nazi clap trap about the numbers not adding up..............when German civilians post war were forced to watch the movies from the death camps they said they were fake as well.
I've read an autobiography of a sondercommando forced to burn the bodies
they were working 24-7.

So if I kill four people then that is no worse than killing one?

No it worse but still an atrocity either way.

BTW that figure continues to fall. How can you believe something when it is proven false? What else is false? Open your mind and look for the truth.

What I do believe is that we will never get an exact figure. What's the point? We know enough to make judgment that evil took place and innocent people were murdered. Hence the Nuremberg trials.

Sponsored Links
I've got the Gorecki album. I think it's 'sorrowful songs' from memory.

BTW bones stay as bones when burnt - not ash. They have to be ground in a machine for that to happen. No machine has ever been found.

Look with an open mind.

So if I kill four people then that is no worse than killing one?

No it worse but still an atrocity either way.

BTW that figure continues to fall. How can you believe something when it is proven false? What else is false? Open your mind and look for the truth.

What I do believe is that we will never get an exact figure. What's the point? We know enough to make judgment that evil took place and innocent people were murdered. Hence the Nuremberg trials.

Yes but when you make claims that are out by MILLIONS - that is serious stuff.

I don't doubt that hundreds of thousands died in transit, typhus, starved, shot by guards, suicide etc - but I don't accept the massive over exaggeration of the 'death camp'. It's not right - it is very, very wrong.

BTW I was once a big believer after reading 'Five Chimneys', but in analysis - it just doesn't add up. The logistics are all wrong.

I just have apologise to any Jewish person who may be reading this or come across it. I feel ashamed that a fellow Englishman can have such thoughts, we are not all like him.

I for one have had more than enough from Joe90 and this has taken his racist rubbish to a different level!

Wonder why it's been left to run... Freedom of speech is one thing but this is pushing it too far..

I do not believe that he truly believes the rubbish that he spouts.
Hundreds, Thousands or millions it really does not matter. Genocide is Genocide.

He is clearly trying to wind people up................ As always :rolleyes:
Just take him with a pinch of salt but you cannot accuse someone of being a racist because you don't like what they say about cultures etc if that was the case we may all be considered racists potenially at one point or another!!!

I for one have had more than enough from Joe90 and this has taken his racist rubbish to a different level!.

Hows has he been racist?

He regularly posts nonsense about Polish and foreigners around this forum and then he spouts all this rubbish. Don't have to be a rocket scientist to see where he stands.

He's a racist and a dangerous one IMO.

I do not believe that he truly believes the rubbish that he spouts.
Hundreds, Thousands or millions it really does not matter. Genocide is Genocide.

Just take him with a pinch of salt but you cannot accuse someone of being a racist because you don't like what they say about cultures etc if that was the case we may all be considered racists potenially at one point or another!!!

Yes I can. Hitler was a man of words.......

Why have you edited your post to include

After I said

How has he been racist

I missed that post as i was writing.
I saw yours and agreed you had a point.
Whats the problem?? Dont worry i wont always agree with you to gang up on someone else.
Im not your partner in crime Vibrobullitt. :rolleyes:

Come on lads, its gone far enough, we cant pull the wool over Joes eyes, he's not daft, i'll come clean Joe i was winding you up, the holocaust never happened, also while i'm on the subject the Yanks never landed on the moon, Elvis is alive and well, he works on a till at Asda in Milton Keynes, and lastly the planet Earth isn't a sphere, its flat as pancake, now i'm off to play with the little people that live at the bottom of my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back