Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe you think the gassings never happend fair enough but surely this can be proven by carbon dating the soil in the "showers" whwere's the proof either way ?

Sponsored Links
It can be proven chemically in a lab (not carbon dating).

BUT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

You tell me why.

The last guy that tried it was sentenced to prison.

Here's a link Joe. Proving that Auschwitz/ Berkenau, had the capacity to deal with 80,000 bodies per month. http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/

How long did the camps operate at full capacity? In only ten months they could have cremated 800,000 bodies.
Don't forget that the official records only showed the amount of registered prisoners who had died. Many thousands were taken straight off the trains to the gas chambers and thence to the crematoria without being registered.
Here's another link concerning the capacity of the crematoria at Auschwitz/Berkenau
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

Sponsored Links
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml

BTW did you know that Anne Franke survived? She was 15 - yet she wasn't killed as the myth says she should have been.
"Weber's more openly extremist commitment to white supremacy has not abated during his pyrrhic ascendancy through the IHR ranks. Throughout the 1980s, he maintained his contact with the National Alliance, serving, according to official documents, as treasurer of that organization's "Cosmotheist Church."

Similarly, in 1987, graduating seniors at four private high schools in Atlanta received copies of a 584-page racist and anti-Semitic book, The Dispossessed Majority, with a letter signed by Weber which stated, "... You and your classmates may expect to face grave political, economic and social problems. There will be outright discrimination against you as you compete for admission to the better colleges. Less-qualified nonwhites with lower academic standing will be pushed ahead of you by means of racial quotas and four-year scholarships."

In 1989, several ROTC cadets at Auburn University received an identical mailing from Weber. In the same year, Weber was interviewed by The Sower, a student newspaper at the University of Nebraska. In the interview, Weber stated, " l'm concerned about the future of (the white) race and I'm concerned about the future of our country." He also warned against America's becoming "a sort of Mexicanized, Puerto Ricanized country.... I don't believe it's possible for Black Americans to be assimilated into white society."

Nonetheless, it is as a Holocaust-denier that Weber has found his niche on the radical right, and it is through the IHR that he has found the platform to pursue his increasingly solitary, yet persistently hateful propaganda mission."

http://www.adl.org/holocaust/weber.asp

Nice man........?

Stick to the facts mate. Is he telling the truth in the link or not?

P*sser.
You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't.

You are. Are you reading the links that I've provided? How the 4 million is down to 1 million and likely to fall even further?

How it is admitted that Dachau,Buchenwald and the other German camps were never gas chamber camps? Can't you see the way it's going? The official version is backing off all the time. Gross exaggerations are being toned down to more realistic figures. Why do you insist on sticking to the 'Six Million' when even the official figures are nowhere near that? Why? Why do you want to believe 'old' figures that were grossly overstated (and that is agreed by the official figures - not my opinion at all). Why?

well no, he himself abandoned Holocaust denial crap he spouted... :rolleyes:

We are talking 'official' figures mate. The OFFICIAL figures are going down and down and down.....

Six million? No way - possibly less than half that, maybe well less than half that.

It's not my opinion - READ THE FACTS.

Or, in your case, blimp through links on Google and show the ones that happen to match your current argument.
We're all still waiting for you put up your rational argument to support what you claim to be 'fact'.

Or, in your case, blimp through links on Google and show the ones that happen to match your current argument.
We're all still waiting for you put up your rational argument to support what you claim to be 'fact'.

I've given you the OFFICIAL version - Not 4 million in Auschwitz - but 1.5 and falling.

Dachau and Buchenwald - for fifty years known as infamous 'death camps' with gas chambers - never were. Even the Nazi Hunter himself admits as much.
No death camps in Germany at all - NONE.

This proves the war trials to be a sham.

If you don't like the OFFICIAL version - then that's you problem not mine.

And still he refuses to provide the references to support his 'facts'

The forum bully has spoken - so it must all be true.

The official line is there for you all to see - if you want to see it.

The child Anne Frank was in in Auschwitz - and died of typhus.

You see children weren't gassed - but sent to the in-camp hospital for residents.

A death camp with a hospital for residents?

Did you know that Auschwitz had a hospital for its residents?

It had its own currency too.

Not the sort of thing that the believers in the 'Six Million' would want published is it?

The Auschwitz of today is a macabre theme park that was built after the war.

It's all official, all there for you to find if you want it - but you don't want to find it do you?

For some bizarre reason you want to believe the story you heard as a child. You've been brainwashed and don't have the presence of mind to unravel it.

I was brainwashed too - but I looked at things with an open mind - just as you should.

It is a credit to this site that this thread is allowed to continue. Most would have shut it down by now.

Some of you shouldn't plan any skiing holidays in Austria :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back