Condensate Free Boiler???

While not wanting to be a killjoy on the atmos, I think there are some limitations on the fluing when using the 'spray out the condensate' approach. Also make sure the neighbour doesn't park their car in line of sight of the stream of the mist :LOL:

Sponsored Links
htgeng said:
While not wanting to be a killjoy on the atmos, I think there are some limitations on the fluing when using the 'spray out the condensate' approach. Also make sure the neighbour doesn't park their car in line of sight of the stream of the mist :LOL:

That is the same with any condensing boiler. The plume is like any other condensing boiler.

Does that mean the waste condensate is vapourised and not atomised?

Nixt said:
Does that mean the waste condensate is vapourised and not atomised?

I would say atomised. The plume is no different to a normal condenser. It only pumps when the condensate container is full.

Sponsored Links
Then if it is atomised would it not then be released as a liquid spray rather than a vapour cloud making it slightly different to normal. Reason being a plume will disperse easier that a spray which might driblle down the surrounding fabric of the building. The reason for flues facing upwards is to limit the liquid condensate from drbbling out the end of the terminal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back