condense pipe combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will be changing my old combi boiler soon, my question is will the fitter be able to branch into my kitchen waste pipe with condense pipe or will a seperate continous pipe need to plumbed out to the outside drain.

Sponsored Links
The waste pipe is about 10ft from the boiler ,the condense pipe would have to fit behind the units to reach the internal waste pipe,to do it from the outside would mean a ugly looking pipe running along the outside wall,does this mean removing all the backs of the units to fit the pipe or can you buy some sort of flexible pipe,is there a problem if there is an electric oven backing onto the same wall thanks.

Sponsored Links
wants to be a rigid pipe not flexible. Its definately prefferable to run internally though as it prevents it freezing. shouldnt be a problem behind oven as long as there is reasonable clearance, not touching etc..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back