Condensing bolier flue

Building Regulations Part J still specify a minimum 600mm from a boundary fence or wall (measured in the direction the outlet points, where a pluming control kit is used), although this will almost certainly change later this year. Regardless of the 600mm distance, and all other limitations on flue termination, there is still a duty of care that the plume not cause a nuisance.

The 2.5m figure is for use with the Condensing Boiler Assessment Installation Procedure. Locations where the flue is less than 2.5m from the boundary should not be considered under the procedure, but can still be used if desired by the installer and homeowner.

Sponsored Links
Tony you are such a fool, can you not see that most people think you are a bit of a berk?

Maybe stop being so preachy and thinking you are perfect, you'll enjoy life more

Sponsored Links
Two amusing replys from Agile in one topic whats the world coming to.
Have you stole some happy pills off of paul B ;)

lets stop the tony bashing as he is a knowledgable (probably forgotten more abot gas regs than I have ever learnt) and for the most part highly respected member of this forum.

Although he can be an abrasive old git he does answer more questions than most, and as can been seen above tries to inject some fun into the forum.

i have been on this forum for ages and tony has helped me out loads of times.

So although he gets on me Wick from Time to time I rise a glass to Mr Pedantic

Wont you all join me, you all know you love im really

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back