conecting plastic to brick/clay man hole/inspection chamber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i dont see a welcome section so ill say hi first ,the user name i use in quite a few scooter forums but i'm richard and i'm from york .....

basically the fool that owned the current house i'm doing (amongst other things like 3 core & earth used for kitchen sockets :rolleyes: )

has smashed off the original downstairs soil pipe at the inspection chamber and replaced it with a drain for the fall pipe ...and it leaked ...now i have had to cut out the brick work to gain acses to the pipe which entres the main clay soil run ...what connector is avalible in plastic that can be cemented to the socket/flange end(or whatever you call it) and what mix ratio do i use ???

thanks in advance

rich ...ill get a pic up in a bit

Sponsored Links
Hi Ric and welcome to the mad house :LOL: .

Try and post some pictures up,..................... the mix should be 3-1.

Andy

Sponsored Links
DSC00820-1.jpg

cleaned it all up

i have some of them rubber connectors (dont really like using them) but this has been bodged to the max ...its a shame the guy that broke it in the first place diddnt leave a good 6" or so of pipe to fit to :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back