Confused over part p

Sponsored Links
curlydon said:
corgiman wrote:

"as for CORGI at least you can go elsewhere for your insurance where else do you go to prove gas competency?????"

Funny I thought that's what ACS was all about!

look on argi part p some interesting comments

acs without corgi registration at worth JS is it???

DRM, you still have to notify the building control even if your a qualified sparks if you do stuff in special locations mate

Have the relevent qaulifications means you can "self certify" everywhere else.

for £170 and a qaulification CORGI will inform them for you when you notify them thoug the gas appliance notification scheme.

Personall I think they have gone too hard too fast who the **** is gonna police all this????

Personall I think they have gone too hard too fast who the **** is gonna police all this????

KEYSTONE KOPS :evil:

Sponsored Links
Ahh Kev as always you are the voice of reason. How dare I besmirch the good name of CORGI, thank you for pointing out the error of my ways matey
:evil: :evil: :mrgreen: ;)

So this 6 years warranty bollloccks, I'm wondering who dreamt it up, does this mean electricians will HAVE to offer 6 years waqrranty on ALL there work, or is this only just to make life difficult for reg gas fitters, who the fock dreams these things up, plus as I allready mentioned is it only to cover from the fused spur to the wiring centre or the whole electical wiring or the whole CH installation and who' s gonna know ????????????????

PED as far as I can make out the warantee thing comes from the NIC eca etc, as it is a requirement of theirs for any person wishing to join, suppose old fat pants (prescot) thought it was a good idea?

And no its not just us put apon RGI's who have to do it, all sparks MUST offer theor clients the same thing

So how long till fat arrsse misery guts decides we will have to warrant CH systems for 6 years knowing fullwell condensers last about 5 years, dont like the way things are shaping up.

How can you give a 6year warantee if like kev you only have a year to work before retiring :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back