connecting cooker

Sponsored Links
ok then, next stupid question...
this IS an all electric "cooker" isn't it and not one with a gas hob and electric oven..
and it IS a "cooker" isn't it, ie it has hobs / rings as well as one or more ovens?

dont really do domestic work

ive been asked to move a cooker skt that is above the cooker 500m +

they dont want any chasing out so could i put a cooker outlet as a connetion joint in place of the existing cooker skt then trunk across from that to a cooker socket so that its above the work top instead of the cooker
know its not my way of doing things but the people who want me to do it are in there 90,s and dont want any mess
So were these people not your customers?

at a job today and the earthing system looks like a tnc-s first look
So was this a job without customers?

we subby for the concil
i do work for the concil
What about the council? Are they not customers? Or 'clients' if you prefer a more commercial term?

hi, when filling out a domestic installation cert, were it asks for the amended to dates, if im doing an alteration and it had a dual rcd board and its upto a 17th eddition standard i would put 2008 17th on the form, but what do you put if its not a dual rcd board and the lights are not rcd protected what date would i put thanks
So do you break into peoples' houses and do this sort of thing? Can't see how else you'd be doing it to people who weren't customers.

And here you're going on about how you're a NICEIC Domestic Installer and feel that you are ready to become an Approved Contractor.

Although there is some confusion about whether you do or do not do commercial or domestic work.

alright all, ive not long had my niceic domestic installer, what do i need to get on the approved scheme? thanks
...you cant use just domestic can you, dose it have to be commercial industrial ect
basically ive only realy ever done domestic work, ive done bits of commercial, so thats why im asking would i have to do anything else other than domestic?

dont really do domestic work

And apparently we can now add some confusion over whether you have customers or not, despite the fact you're installing cookers, altering installations and doing PIRs

rflighting im just learning as a spark i dont have customers you fool
So you don't have customers but you install cookers, alter circuits and do PIRs.

You're just learning as a spark but you're responsible for EICs and PIRs and you're a NICEIC registered DI who thinks he could become an Approved Contractor.

And you call yourself "sparky0000" because Sparky is your name.

ESAD.

Sponsored Links
I've got all 3, thanks very much, and very fulfilling they are too.

I'm not the one so deluded about his life as to come here telling lies, nor so thick as to be unable to make the lies consistent from one thread to another.

And in any event, even if what you said about me were true, would you care to advance an argument, not involving ad-hominem fallacies, proving that the analysis I posted above does not show any cause for concern about what you're up to?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back