Connecting two one gang 2 way dimmers

If i had the instructions i would not have asked the question, the switches were already installed in the property before i moved in.

Just thought it would be worth asking as the topic related to what seems to be the same type of switch that is in my living room.

Sponsored Links
I think Crafty got his from TLC and if yours are same type they have an on-line manual

touch the switch 6 times, to turn the lights on and off 3 times. the lights will then dim on and off once of their own accord to acknowledge the switch is in "training mode". Then point the remote at the switch and press the button you wish to use for 2 seconds. release. then press the remote button again. the lights will then step up and down twice, then turn off, to confirm the programming has been successful.

I used the blue button on the sky remotes, but it causes the "favourites" search and scan banner to show every time i use it. it was the least intrusive button to use though (as opposed to the "tv guide" or "volume up" buttons :LOL: )

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back