Connector for gas hose to cooker

And might I add very off putting when people come to the experts to ask a simple question but are instead hit with abuse by Up there own A*** types.

Sponsored Links
Namsag is probably lost is a snow drift, as Ihear Scotland is constantly competing with Central Siberia for extreme weather.

As for Mr GasWizard. His spirit lives on albeit with a more serene demeanour :LOL:

Although his allergy to O-rings hasn't been alleviated. Perhaps a new Bunny boiler would help him gradually overcome the condition :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Dan last i heard Namsag was caught up in a 40 mile tail back on the M25 due to horrendous weather conditions , 3mm of snow that has fallen in the past 48 hours bringing everything south of Watford to a halt.
Police have said with the fine weather coming everything should be moving freely again for April ;)

Yes I know it's 2 and a half years old but doesn't really change things does it. And anyway look at you lot reminiscing lol must be a good thing 😄

Any who after freezing last night with no heating and then getting up to a flooded kitchen I've decided that there are more important issues to think about that a poxy cooker connector so am just going to get someone in when the cooker comes.

Many thanks for your helphelp and cooperation in this matter caller..........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back