conservatives are

I'm sure even transam knows that Saud is a great friend and customer of the US

And of the UK, of course.

The high-price hookers, dealers, gambling houses and jewellers of Mayfair would have a hard time without them, as would our arms manufacturers.

Sponsored Links
Welcome to third world Britain, tax haven for the rich and a land free of regulation for the poor. A Tory Dickensian wet dream all they need is some Queen Vic thrown in and the empire is back as long as you don't scratch the surface.

How does this differentiate between the Tories and the DUP and all the other parties in Parliament, except for SNP:
First Secretary of State Damian Green said that while it was "possible" the Conservatives and the DUP would not be able to agree a deal, the talks were "progressing well" and were being conducted in a "constructive spirit".
"We are both unionist parties at our heart, we are both very concerned with combating terrorism, we both have similar views about delivering a good Brexit for this country and obviously we are very concerned with the Irish border issue," he said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40347632
Is the government being less than honest about the talks?

:rolleyes: him :?: did u know about the owner of the daily wail and the non payment of tax :?::?:

Sponsored Links
I'm sure even transam knows that Saud is a great friend and customer of the US

And of the UK, of course.

The high-price hookers, dealers, gambling houses and jewellers of Mayfair would have a hard time without them, as would our arms manufacturers.

blimey is he :eek: I never knew that . you got a link or proof :?: or is this some thing else u read in the daily wail :?:

yep human rights

I see that Saudi Arabia was elected onto the UN's womans rights panel :LOL: way to go imho

think they were voted on to it by EU countries :LOL:

blimey even the daily wail questioned it (may be ?)
Arse end posted this comment, well one very much like it, yesterday and I soundly proved that it was incorrect, untrue and lies.
There is no way that anyone can know that any EU country voted for it because it is a secret ballot.
The kingdom was elected on Monday by secret ballot
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...-appoints-saudi-arabia-on-womens-rights-panel

But arse end's original comment and mine proving him to be a liar have both been deleted.

So come on mods, who is it that is protecting arse end by deleting his lying deceitful comment, and mine proving his lies, then allowing him to re-post his lies?

But as arse end is allowed to re-post his comment, I will re-post the proof that he is a lying deceitful person.
Even more so now, because I provided the proof yesterday that he was lying, and yet he has re-posted the same lies!

Last edited:
Arse end posted this comment, well one very much like it, yesterday and I soundly proved that it was incorrect, untrue and lies.
There is no way that anyone can know that any EU country voted for it because it is a secret ballot.
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...-appoints-saudi-arabia-on-womens-rights-panel

But arse end's original comment and mine proving him to be a liar have both been deleted.

So come on mods, who is it that is protecting arse end by deleting his lying deceitful comment, and mine proving his lies, then allowing him to re-post his lies?

But as arse end is allowed to re-post his comment, I will re-post the proof that he is a lying deceitful person.
Even more so now, because I provided the proof yesterday that he was lying, and yet he has re-posted the same lies!

Hmmmm....... muslim females taking selfies?
Does yer grand mufti allow that?

I saw a picture where 5 muslim women in burkas had taken a picture of themselves, and they obviously couldn't tell who was who.

surely you're mistaken? We're all in this together, right?

"MPs expected to receive £1,000 pay rise less than two years since 10% increase
Change comes after public sector workers’ pay was frozen in 2010 under Conservative austerity measures"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...c-sector-worker-pay-politicians-a7476601.html

"Theresa May to nurse who says she hasn't had a pay rise in eight years: 'There's no magic money tree'
NHS pay has not risen in line with inflation"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...c-question-time-leaders-special-a7770371.html

"Public sector wage freeze is equivalent to a £4,000 pay cut by 2020
The freeze has been branded the worst salary squeeze” since Margaret Thatcher's time, with nurses and midwives taking a bit hit"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/public-sector-wage-freeze-equivalent-9986319

Is this a bit of a con:
Free trade deals with developing countries will continue post-Brexit, the government has said.
The UK will maintain an EU deal, which provides 48 countries with duty-free access to Britain for imports.
International Trade Secretary Liam Fox said Brexit gave the country an opportunity "to step up our commitments to the rest of the world".
He added: "Free and fair trade has been the greatest liberator of the world's poor, and today's announcement shows our commitment to helping developing countries grow their economies and reduce poverty through trade."
The deal excludes arms and ammunitions.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40395742
Does it not also give the UK the option to reduce the duty-free access to Britain for free imports?

It looks to me like a typical Brexit slogan that will be eventually meaningless.

It may not affect the 'sweat factories' or the 'almost slave labour'. In fact it could allow the situation to worsen without EU oversight:
Some 45% of the UK's textile and clothing imports, and 22% of its coffee, also come from the developing nations.

Dr Fox added it would result "in lower prices and greater choice for consumers"
Do we not already enjoy those advantages?
Or is Dr Fox suggesting that those products will be cheaper post-Brexit? :eek:

Last edited:
Yes and whilst all these wage freezes are taking place . Some do not pay there fair share in tax or no tax at all :eek:

That bloke who owns the daily wail for a start ;) yep him again :sneaky:

Rumour has it that the bloke who's name sounds like a pickle brand pays no tax either ;) yep him again :sneaky:

The bloke who owns that Coffee house cannot think of his name (?) yep him again :sneaky:

all porkie piers as well imho

Yes and whilst all these wage freezes are taking place . Some do not pay there fair share in tax or no tax at all :eek:

That bloke who owns the daily wail for a start ;) yep him again :sneaky:

Rumour has it that the bloke who's name sounds like a pickle brand pays no tax either ;) yep him again :sneaky:

The bloke who owns that Coffee house cannot think of his name (?) yep him again :sneaky:

all porkie piers as well imho
What about those living below the radar? People who cannot or do not have a passport, or do not (or cannot) register to vote? :sneaky:

:rolleyes: Is it him ?

At 3.22pm on the 1st of April 1963 Paulo Bumbalini a little known Italian inventor made a speech to the Verona city council because

They turned down funding for his new invention. whilst addressing the chair person :))) he said & I quote

"do not be one all your life" what he meant by the term "one" who knows. ??? :rolleyes:

any way him again I am off for a few days so

see you next Tuesday or may be "see you next Thursday";) :rolleyes:

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back