conservatives are

Always here to help him ;)

This should be of help. But it can only help those who want to be helped ?? Do u want help ? consider the missis :idea:

Anger management is a phsyco-therapeutic program for anger prevention & control. It has been described as deploying anger successfully ;)

angerplanet.co.uk

counselling-directory.org.uk/anger

angermanage.co.uk

these may be able to assist you. Tis no trouble I am pleased to be able to help you .

I will also try and find some info with assisting u about compulsive porkie pies as well

Sponsored Links
I will also try and find some info with assisting u about compulsive porkie pies as well
I assume you will check their efficacy before making any recommendations. :p:giggle:
If you recommend any organisations that you hav already tried, skip the recommendations. They evidently do not work. :sneaky::(

Jeez I found it for you Him .

again this will only help u if u want to change ? u must have the desire to change ? All I would say is think of the missis ?

You may be suffering from (I am certain)

Pseudologia Fantasia, Mythomania is a condition in which an individual (you?) lies habitually for no reason

u may find help at goodtherapy.org

or

everydayhealth.com

Sponsored Links
Now which saying is more apprpriate Transam, flogging a dead horse, or knocking your head againsta brick wall.

Back