conservatives are

:rolleyes: Is it him ?
any way him again I am off for a few days so
see you next Tuesday or may be "see you next Thursday";) :rolleyes:
:LOL:

I don't believe you are retarded - but I know someone who is.
I do not believe he is either, :rolleyes: but I do suspect that he claims to be, in order to gain sympathy for his radical opinions and possibly his claims for various disability advantages. :eek::(

I may still be around, It depends on your mate firedhand and his friends. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, you continue with your fantasy lies, and imaginary existence, and I will continue to expose every deceitful word that you utter.

Sponsored Links
Immoral and unpatriotic for continuing the pay freeze and cuts on the Police, Firefighters, NHS.

Sponsored Links
It looks like we are being prepared for another of David Davis's cave-ins.
Theresa May has made David Davis's job more difficult by setting "red lines" for him in Brexit talks, his ex-chief of staff has told the BBC.
James Chapman said the Brexit secretary had been "hamstrung" by the prime minister's stance on the European Court of Justice (ECJ), among other things.
He said Mrs May would not get a Brexit deal through Parliament unless she showed more "flexibility".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40461496
So the staunch Brexiteer is blaming the (former) pro-European for his failures in his negotiations? :rolleyes:
This is what DD said early in 2016:
to the slow steady creep of the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice, we are increasingly finding that our justice system is incompatible with the one on the continent.
http://www.conservativehome.com/pla...e-better-off-out-of-the-eu-and-heres-why.html

Maybe Mrs May took DD's advice, and now he is complaining that that advice has 'hamstrung' him. :rolleyes:

The 27 are getting frustrated at the absence of objectives and priorities from the UK.

There only seem to be Theresa's "red lines" of what (she says) she won't accept.

I wonder if she will be replaced in August or September?

The Quitters claimed it would be easy....

until after the referendum

The 27 are getting frustrated at the absence of objectives and priorities from the UK.

There only seem to be Theresa's "red lines" of what (she says) she won't accept.

I wonder if she will be replaced in August or September?

The Quitters claimed it would be easy....

until after the referendum

It is all going according to plan

27 speaking with one voice :LOL: thats what the un elected EU pencil pushers would have "you"believe :LOL:

& u do :eek: Jeez :LOL:

It is all going according to plan
Who's plan. Mrs May et al, do not have a plan. so you must be referring to the EU's plan, just the one plan, not 27 different plans.
David Davis caved in on the first day, and is preparing us for another cave in!

Bit off topic Him

but bear in mind that the substance I recommended for bruising has to applied over a period of time i.e several applications

you need to make this clear to her

Perhaps u need to reflect :idea: just a thought ;)

Bit off topic Him

but bear in mind that the substance I recommended for bruising has to applied over a period of time i.e several applications

you need to make this clear to her

Perhaps u need to reflect :idea: just a thought ;)
Why would she need to treat any bruises? Have you been abusing her again?

Sponsored Links
Back