Conservatory built over boundery fence onto my house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just returned home to find my neighbou has buit his new conservatory roof over the party wall boundry across the fence and bonded it to my flat roof extension . his will cause damp and establish a boundry that does not belong to him can I remove the tresspass any advice please .

Sponsored Links
I can't make out from your description exactly what is going on, can you post a picture?
Conservatory roofs are usually made from glass or polycarbonate, how can he have sailed over the fence and kept the roof/wall join on his conservatory weathertight?

Well he cant even build over your boundary let alone bond or discharge water into you flat roof drainage system. You need to have a word with him first but if that doesn't work, write to him telling him your giving him 28 days notice to rectify the situation or you will rectify it yourself & that will basically mean running a chain saw down the bounrdary line (but give him the bits back :LOL: ) & you will be sending him the bill for the work ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back