conservatory flooring

MBJ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i need some advice please,i am in the process of measuring out for my conservatory,but my problem is that i live in a bungalow and my back garden is below the damp course where we intend to put up the conservatory.The drop to garden level is about 20ins. So how do we put in the flooring and make sure we don't get damp.And we would like the floor below damp course,so you go down into the conservatory

Sponsored Links
so long as you end up with the d.p.c. 150mm above the highest external ground level, then you'll be ok. your new internal floor level will then be set at the same height as the dpc.

there is nothing wrong in having a drop in floor levels and ultimately d.p.c. levels, but make sure the difference is noticeable. the last thing you want is a silly little step to trip over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back