Conspiracy theories

Sponsored Links
The Martin Luther King assassination / shooting

That Russian caper in Trumps election

Sonny Listons death?

Was Frank sinatra in cahoots with organised crime / mafia?

Landing on the moon. From a high level whilst i believe the tech bravery and calculations existed, i still dont sit well with the excuse of due to refraction etc we are unable to see the tracks left from the lunar landings. Yet hubble etc sends us back pics of things millions of lightyears away.

The resolution required is beyond any telescopes we have at the moment.

You have to remember that this was a race between the USA and the Soviets, over roughly a 10 year period.
The whole world was watching every step, any attempt to defraud the whole World would have been jumped on by the Soviets, who would Never be part of any conspiracy.

The Russians congratulated the Americans on achieving the first manned Lunar landing.

Sponsored Links
When the second coming lands here in 2021 in his time machine, he'll tell us that conspiracy theories are a load of twaddle.
So you believe everything the government tells you. Yeah right.

Were the second coming to happen, what do you think the governments would say about someone claiming to be Jesus?

Do you think Putin is open and truthful about everything and there are no (what we would call) conspiracies in Russia?

If you do think Putin is deceitful - his election result? - then do you not think that other governments might be tempted.

The resolution required is beyond any telescopes we have at the moment.

You have to remember that this was a race between the USA and the Soviets, over roughly a 10 year period.
The whole world was watching every step, any attempt to defraud the whole World would have been jumped on by the Soviets, who would Never be part of any conspiracy.

The Russians congratulated the Americans on achieving the first manned Lunar landing.

Still not convinced! Lets see someone land on the moon and go film it then i shall believe.

Sponsored Links
Back