Consumer unit breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Comparative figures for other 'regulars' would be interesting!
Is this some strange Bucks dialect usage of the word "interesting"?
I can't really say - I was born in Norfolk and most of my dialect-forming years were spent in Greater London :) The question as to what the "comparative figures for other regulars" would look like is, of course, essentially rhetorical - because we all know the answer. Whether or not that is "interesting" is, I suppose, a matter of opinion!

Kind Regards, John

Well, using the same words, you have some hits, but only because you quoted ban...

I have more hits, but most are in reference to other people name-calling or people calling me names.

Sponsored Links
Well, using the same words, you have some hits, but only because you quoted ban...
That's cheating - I can't be held responsible for other people's material which I quote :) I would be very very surprised if you'd find any of those words in any of what I had written myself, and much the same for any of the other 'regulars' you might look at.
I have more hits, but most are in reference to other people name-calling or people calling me names.
Again, IMO that doesn't really count.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back