corgi inspection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi. im corgi registered but i dont do any work under my own name i just work 9-5 paye for servicing firm yet corgi want to do their annual inspection but as ive said i havent done any private gas work save 4 landlord certs in past 2 months!! so will corgi want to see those 4 certs?

there are 1000's of guys who are corgi reg but dont do any private work in any great volume. i only have it incase i want to go contracting. do corgi inspect all of these guys???

all of them are 1.5 hours from my home and all are tenats who are unlikely to take a day of work for me visit.

Sponsored Links
take him to work with you. That is what I am doing when my inspections comes up.

Throw the book at everything obviously.

hi. im corgi registered but i dont do any work under my own name

What 'business name' is on your Corgi card?

Are you an operative for a company? or

Are you just registered in your name, as a sole trader?

or something else???

Sponsored Links
Don`t worry about it if you have not done any work just explain situation to the guy when he comes out.
All he will do then is ask you a few questions on the regs mainly on tigtness testing and ventilation also a few on what various situations would be ID and AR.
If you have not done anything they cannot inspect you and there are hundreds of you out there so its not unusual

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back