Corgi jobs

Christ --- here we go again......

Whenever this question pops up, just tell the OP to do a forum search

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have not been asked for my corgi card at Parts center yet!!

Nor have I Terry, then again I dont use them, maybe they dont ask you cause you is a regular innit.
Coming to think of it I aint never been asked to show my card, £orgi inspection included :eek:

I don't think most ..well I'd like to think most..wouldn't risk their families lives to save a few bob..sadly I know thats naive....

Its not even the risk of a big bang...the thought of carbon monoxide leaking from a badly repaired boiler or fire is just scary.

Everyone is competent... Even the guy who lives in the apartment below you.. Yeah, you know the one who replaces the brake pads on his Mondeo with second hand pads from the breakers yard 'cos he knows that the parts manufacturers are all out to rob him.... Sleep well and permanently folks

i was sold cartridges for my gun last week and he didnt ask to look at my licence , now thats scary! (people in shops dont care they just want to sell )

true story

chap across the road 10yrs ago
always faffing around his cars
so late morning he piles his family into the car and set off

after 2mins he returned, looked at his wheels
and set off again
he did this 4 times.

curious i went over and asked,
he said every time he went round the bend there was a grinding noise from the front.

i asked him what he had been doing and apparently he had gone to the scrap yard and changed his wheels for tyres with a good tread on them.

anyway jacked the front up and whipped his wheel off.

the caliper had been rubbing against the inside of the wheel.

turns out they were the wrong wheels for his car :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I`ve been fitting boilers and fires for years, without a single qualification and so far have only killed 12 people, 13 if you count the budgie.

( they were only students anyway, but I was a bit gutted over the budgie, I stood on him on the way out, I didn`t know he was out of his cage). :cry:

Welcome back Bamber!

This forum is a poorer place without your helpfull and constructive contributions!! :eek:

Welcome back Bamber!

This forum is a poorer place without your helpfull and constructive contributions!! :eek:

I have just returned from a stint in that London, horrible place, full of cockney, gawd bloimey guv`nor types.
I was fitting out a new wing in a psychiatric hospital, they tried to keep me in on several occasions, but I managed to escape ( I had a gun) ;)

`Helpful` has only one `L` shame on you Terence. ;)

true story

chap across the road 10yrs ago
always faffing around his cars
so late morning he piles his family into the car and set off

after 2mins he returned, looked at his wheels
and set off again
he did this 4 times.

curious i went over and asked,
he said every time he went round the bend there was a grinding noise from the front.

i asked him what he had been doing and apparently he had gone to the scrap yard and changed his wheels for tyres with a good tread on them.

anyway jacked the front up and whipped his wheel off.

the caliper had been rubbing against the inside of the wheel.

turns out they were the wrong wheels for his car :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the kind of guy who will do his own gaswork and you don't want to live in the semi next door to... Sure you can buy your gas parts off the internet but there are plenty of guys boxing their duff parts and selling them as new :rolleyes: When it all goes tits up YOU will know who is responsible..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back