Corner loo - little room for waste pipe!

G

Goldspoon

Just fitted a corner loo and there is soooo little room for the waste pipe.

I don't like the way I have done this as the bend is a bit sharp - but can see no other way?

P1010426.jpg

Sponsored Links
why didnt you get a toilet with a side exit!!!

and nice joke about using ventilation ducting for the waste :oops: :oops: ;)

Thats got to be a NO NO. You will have a long list of problems, split pipe, and blockages. You could always fit a macerator but as big-all says, change the pan.

You're asking for blockage, split pipe problems there Goldspoon.

75pete... Looking at it and guessing he's put a corner toilet in due to space being tight, I would guess that he's never gonna get a macerator in as well but it would look great with that in there too :LOL: :LOL:

Goldspoon. You need a side exit pan mate. If you leave that job like that you'll regret it Big Time.

Sponsored Links
Use a 45° pan connector straight into a 90° pan connector (2" piece of soil pipe in the 90°)

Yes i think your right blasphemous, corner pan. Could always use the flexi for the fan, so all is not lost ;)

It's not ventilation ducting; it is flexi waste pipe. I fitted the loo as it was provided (I did not buy) and only really realised lack of space for waste pipe towards end of fitting. There is a surprising amount of space around the curve inside (can move your had around corner quite freely - rings tend to help it keep its shape).

Not enough room for 45 degree and right angle waste I don't think but will measure.

Side entry corner loo - can anyone post a link to one for sale?

It's not ventilation ducting; it is flexi waste pipe.

Goldspoon, big-all knows what it is, he was just having a bit of fun mate. These Flexi things get a bit of ribbing from boys in the trade :)

EDIT: I see big-all has replied.... I told you he was just kidding :)

Taking the ****... Hee hee... fell for it too...

Thanks for help all, very kind. I will test it for a while (the flexi does hold its shape very well inside and the sharp bend does ensure the outside wall is very smooth for the poo to have a good ride :) but will check out the other options (especially the 45 and 90 pan connector option).

Would still appreciate link to side exit corner loo or any pics...

Thanks...

Although pics from other site are these the two?

90.jpg

45.jpg

Will the female of the 90 degree fit around the male of the 45 degree? (have only ever connected into pipe and not tried fitting them together).

Much appreciated :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back